Sunday

From Life Without Limbs to Life Without LIMITS!

I read this from an e-mail sent by my friend. A fantastic testimony which I could resist to share with you all and an amazing story of faith in adversity. If Nick's story doesn't convince us about God's love & His power & what faith can do, then nothing else will.

The Curious Incident - No arms, No legs, No worries A Remarkable Story of God's Grace

My name is Nick Vujicic and I give God the Glory for how He has used my testimony to touch thousands of hearts around the world! I was born without limbs and doctors have no medical explanation for this birth "defect". As you can imagine, I was faced with many challenges and obstacles. "Consider it pure joy, my Brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds.." ....To count our hurt, pain and struggle as nothing but pure joy?

To read the rest of his story please visit his website at Life without limbs

Or watch the video here :


Nick Vujicic is A Giant of Man


Victory in God's Grace and Perfection


No Arms, No Legs, No Worries! Part 1 of 3


No Arms, No Legs, No Worries! Part 2 of 3


No Arms, No Legs, No Worries! Part 3 of 3


Nick's testimony about overcoming circumstances in one's life

No comments:

Post a Comment